Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6
Monday, August 4, 2008
Here S/he Is
It's a bird. Not what some of you were thinking I know. my hubby mentioned to the little one about a bird, oh I dunno about 2 months ago. She has not forgotten that we said we would think about getting one. Every time we go out shopping we wind up at the pet store looking at them. Saturday we went to Petsmart and the local small specialty pet store. When we got to the latter, they both kept asking me if we could get one. I felt like my blood sugar was low and just wanted to get home to a snack and my bed before our company came over so I told hubby I didn't care what he did but he was responsible. You know having the equivalent of 2 small kids looking at you and saying please when you don't feel good and just want to get the heck out of dodge can prompt you to make rash decisions. So about 20 mins later, we were leaving like a convoy: Daddy with the bag, child with the cage (as big as she is) and mama with the bird. We are almost out numbered by pets. We don't know if its a boy or girl yet but its name is Daisy for now at least. It's wings were supposed clipped already but she has escaped and flown very high twice, but only when she got scared while the gate was open on the cage. So far it's been good but it's only been 2 days. I"ll keep you updated. Here s/he is:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a pretty bird. Allison said that was a good name. Thats her middle name.
Hi! It is so nice to meet you!
I had birds when I was growing up, but we have not been brave enough to get anything other than a dog for my girls. :) Of course, there is also the fact my husband is not at all a pet person! :)
Blessings! And I hope your toe is feeling much better! OUCH!
Kimberly nice to meet you too. My toe is healling albeit very sloely thanks!. So far Daisy is an okay pet. I'm still partial to my dogs and fish though!
Post a Comment