Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6
Monday, August 25, 2008
7___Years
Today is our 7th wedding anniversary. Nothing special to celebrate except going out to eat. Which included taking the 4 year old. She was actually pretty good at the restaurant. And mommy even managed to take her cues and get her to the parking lot to throw up. LOL Guess the food was just so good she couldn't stop eating. For the most part the past 7 years have been great. But there are those days...........lol that's why I left the blank. But considering that we are both still alive I think we are doing pretty good. Now maybe I can talk him out of a back or foot rub?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We would have watched your little one for you! I know we're out of the way though.
Hope you enjoyed it! Happy belated anniversary - sorry I forgot to email you yesterday!
Yeah, I would have kept your little one, too. Oh, but maybe we are a little far out of the loop for that, huh? When you say "talk out of a back rub", you mean talk him "into" a rub, right? ;)
Hellllllllooooooo???????
Post a Comment