Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Prayer Request Update

I forgot to mention yesterday an update on my prayer request. I had put in a transfer at work to move to another dept. Currently I work 3-12 hour shifts doing postpartum care. I love what I do but the hours are difficult and our family has no routine since I don't work the same days of the week. I used to work in the operating room where I worked Mon-Fri 8 hours a day. Of course we were off on all holidays and weekends (we had to take call so we had to work a holiday and weekend or 2 but nothing scheduled). I decided that it would benefit me and my family for me to go back to the OR. I put in the transfer 2 weeks ago. My first update of the prayer request was when the transfer was accepted, but then I had to notify my manager and find out when I could leave. I found out yesterday that I will be starting my new job on Aug 10th. I'm excited and can't wait. I'm just thankful that God answered my prayers.

No comments: