Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This is what...

...ones' toe looks like after it collides with a kick board in a swimming pool. I don't have audio of the noise I made when it happened, but I'm sure you can all imagine. This morning it was all pretty shades of purple. It hurts and I'm 99% sure its broken although I didn't go to the doctor. I can only recommend that one not sit on nor hold a kick board under their legs underwater while tossing a 4 year old into the water. Trust me, when they decide mid toss it's not fun and kick and scream and hit said kick board, it's turns into a missile. So unless you want your toe to look like this, don't do it. I won't be from here on out either. I hope if you had a bad day today, that I just made it not seem so bad. Did I mention I had to work 12 hours today? On my feet and walking all day? Yeah I cringed too lol! And please pay no attention to the lacking pedicure.

No comments: