Monday, July 21, 2008

Prayer Request Update

Here's an update on my prayer request. I can't go into much detail yet but I wanted to ask that you keep praying for me. I have just been praying for peace that I am making the right decision and so far I have that peace. Of course it could just be because it's partly what I want too. I don't think so though. It involves change and I am not someone who goes into change lightly. And especially with a light heart or without a lot of apprehension. This change involves 2 parts. Part of my prayer also was that I would set things in motion and if it were not God's will for my life, that he would stop it or hinder it in a way I would know it was Him doing it. (I'm hard headed and don't always hear him over my desires) So far step one has occurred with a positive result. Now comes step 2. This could very well be where God steps in and shows me it's not his will. Honestly, I won't like it if He does, but I will trust Him if that's the case and follow where He leads me. This is a very big, life changing decision that will not just affect me but my whole family. Tomorrow I will set things in motion with step 2. Please be in much prayer for me about this. And pray that if it's not God's will, I will be able to accept it with a happy heart.

No comments: