Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Time Flies
Wow I knew it had been a while since I posted anything but didn't realize it's been almost 6 months. Life has just gotten in the way. Along with facebook and a lot of reading and Christmas and the list goes on right?! I hope to be more diligent in the future about posting stuff on here. My wonderful husband bought me a Bernina Bernette 66 sewing machine for Christmas(my old one broke). The bernina store here offers different classes for different needs. I've always wanted to make quilts like my nanny did. Unfortunately she has alzheimers and I wasn't at a point in my life where she could show me before she developed it. That said the Bernina store has a quilting 101 class. It's a 10 week 5 classes every other week that shows you how to make a quilt. I decided I was going to sign up for it and it starts tonight. I plan on posting pics of what I do along the way. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up! if not check out my facebook page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment