I know it's been a long time since my last post. Things here have been busy and I just haven't had time or the energy really to post. It's not from the lack of things to post. Quite honestly, since my mom died I haven't felt like doing much of anything. Plus the cold weather doesn't help much either. I'm sure I have suffered even more this winter from SAD also known as Seasonal Affective Disorder. Pretty much it's when the bad weather gets you down. I know it sounds silly but it is a true disorder. I"m thanking God that the weather here is finally starting to change. We had about a week and a half of really good warm weather. That was what I needed to kinda get me kick started again. It's amazing what sun will do for you. Since that week I have been working on sewing projects out the yingyang. Not to mention I have dealt with a bout of bronchitis myself. My baby has been sick with the crud too . My hubby has been sick with sinuses and then to top it all off had to have a wisdom tooth and a molar pulled on the same day. But we are all on the mend thank God! Guess you can see how it's been hard to blog. I'll post a pic of one of my sewing projects. It's not the best pic but it works. These are what I have to wear at work to cover my hair. I have been sewing them and selling them at work. I'm currently working on an apron for my baby and a friends little girl. After I finish that I'm off to my sister's to help sew dance outfits. Maybe I'll post pics of those later! Hope everyone has a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment