Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nursery Rhyme Day

Today was nursery rhyme day at school. The kids were supposed to dress up as a character from a Mother Goose nursery rhyme. My child wanted to be Humpty Dumpty. Luckily I had all the stuff to whip her up a costume. It's not my best work and the photograpghy is lacking too. Not to mention the pic was taken at 630 am on our way out the door to school. I wanted to fix a hat to complete the egg. I did make one but I messed it up so we went without it. Anyways here's the final result. Maybe I'll take better pics later!

3 comments:

smartbutnotwise said...

Thanks! I thought it was myself but you know I'm partial towards my work and my kid! 8o)

*carrie* said...

What a great costume!

This reminded me of when my mom made me a Hershey's kiss costume when I was in kindergarten.

smartbutnotwise said...

thanks carrie! I hope mine remembers this in years to come!