Friday, October 3, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Well we went to CEC. I must admit, it was pretty fun. I had coupons I had been harbouring. We actually got a great deal. We had a large pizza, 4 drinks(4 cups since that's what the coupon was for), 70 tokens and even splurged for a cup upgrade for birthday girl and spent $21. Not too bad for a place that can cost an arm and a leg. Most of the coupons were from Hi-C I bought over the summer. One was for the food and 2 were for 10 free tokens when you purchase food. You could use up to 3 per person so we got 20 free tokens. Plus since E is signed up on the birthday club she got her Internet coupon for 20 free tokens. We ate almost the whole pizza, drank our drinks and played for about 1 1/2 hours. Oh yeah we did splurge for ice cream ($2). The cups we had were tiny but you got free refills. We tossed the ones we used with supper and kept the other 2 and filled up on the way out. All in all we had a good time. Even walked away with a pair of disguise glasses and a notebook for her. Maybe I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it. I think she had a good birthday! Now for the party tomorrow.................

No comments: