Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us!!

Today is my birthday. Anybody want to guess how old I am? lol It's not a big one but this year it seems much harder to get the bigger number out. Why is that? Well not only is today my birthday but I have the pleasure of sharing my birthday with my hubby! We are exactly 3 years apart. We were actually only born hours apart from each other. Maybe one day I'll figure out down to the minute how much older he is than me. Everyone thinks it's cool that we share the same birthday and it is in some ways. In others its not. I no longer have "my" day nor he his. We both took the day off work, dropped our baby at her last day of 4k (Maybe i'll write more about that later) then we headed off to the cable place. Romantic right? lol Then we took each other out for a nice lunch where we ate too much and hit the movies for a matinee. By then it was time to pick our baby up from school. It was nice to be on a "date" with my hubby and sharing our special day. So who makes the cake? Do we have one for both or one for each? We didn't plan too much this year so we are going to let the odd girl out pick out our cake for us at the Food Lion. So off we go to pick it out. Maybe I'll take a pic and post it later! Hop eeveryone has enjoyed this beautiful day that God has given us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your Birthday, so Happy Late Birthday.