Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Fridge is fixed!
Thursday was the day. Turns out the compressor went out on the fridge. They brought a new one Thursday and now it's working beautifully. No funny sounds or anything lol! It's amazing how much we take things for granted. We had to use 2 coolers to keep everything iced down. Every other day, if not everyday we were buying a bag of ice to replenish. It did get cool enough after the second day that we could have just put everything outside and not bought ice. The 2 drawbacks to that is I didn't want any animals inviting themselves to our food and I didn't want to go outside in the cold in my pj's to get a drink in the middle of the night! Remarkably, none of our food spoiled. Not even the milk, as I was able to pour what we had into a quart jar and keep it in the cooler. The only loss was of the labels on some of the bottles. And luckily those were from obvious things like juices. All in all it was 6 days we were without the fridge. I am so grateful I was born after refrigeration was invented. I definitely don't want to go through that again. Now that I know I have the warranty, next time it starts making any sound I'll call right away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment